Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Footage upside down after recording with precise configuration on hero 7 black

[ New ]
Recently I bought a hero 7 black, I used the screen orientation set up and down and my footage did not present orientation problems, until a few weeks ago, when I use the screen orientation setting down, the result is that I see upside down footage on the computer.
Is it a configuration problem? Should I update the software? Or is it a camera problem? I have already formatted the micro sd card. I appreciate the help.

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Footage upside down after recording with precise configuration on hero 7 black

[ New ]
In my case it was a software problem, I playback my footage in windows 10 and all my videos look great, i had the problems with VLC player.
Thanks for the answer.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

Re: Footage upside down after recording with precise configuration on hero 7 black

[ New ]

From my experiece:

when record is hi that is how the footage wil lshow, so please try again to correctly set up b4 hitting record.  were you certeain you had it locked?

Sightseer

[ New ]
Yes I have exactly same problem. Family member are asking me if the stop buying Gopro cameras.What the solution to that problem? support dosen't have any respond ..yet
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @heroicsand776. Could you please tell us more about the issue that you are observing? What happens to your recordings? And how do you record them? Were there specific settings used? Which media player is used to playback the content? 

Tourist

[ New ]
In my case it was a software problem, I playback my footage in windows 10 and all my videos look great, i had the problems with VLC player.
Thanks for the answer.