Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Firstsource call center-from Chile

Hi GOPRO

I have serious troubles and one big claim with you. My RMA is 889253 and the case is 04493383. You sent me the camera GOPRO 6 Black, this is OK. But the managment the case is completly poor. 

So I have the claim to the boss, his name is DAN. I don´t have the Lastname, but he works to Firstsource, i think. 

2 months to solve a simply issue? How is possible?

You have not solved the root of the problem, because I have like 10 months more to Warranty. If I have the same problem, Have I to wait 2 months more to the solution??

I am not agree with you customer´s service. I demand an explication about my case and what will happened in the future!, please.

The last week I spoke a long time and I explained the details to Joan. Her Lastname is Noble, I think. She is very kind and she knows my case. You can ask her because she knows all about my currently issue.

Can you contac me, please?

Regards,
GA

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Firstsource call center-from Chile

Hi @guiant

Thanks for raising that concern and sorry we do not have access or direct communication to GoPro Customer Support. 
You can contact them instead to continue working on your case. 

Or you can also leave/give your complaint/feedback by going to this website: https://gopro.com/feedback 

Best Regards, 

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Firstsource call center-from Chile

Hi @guiant

Thanks for raising that concern and sorry we do not have access or direct communication to GoPro Customer Support. 
You can contact them instead to continue working on your case. 

Or you can also leave/give your complaint/feedback by going to this website: https://gopro.com/feedback 

Best Regards, 

-Jay