08-14-2019 12:29 PM - edited 08-15-2019 07:15 AM
Firmware Update for HERO7 Black Now Available[ New ]
HERO7 Black Software Update v 1.8 is now available on our website, the GoPro App and Quik for desktop.
- Resolves fast forward/rewind problems when using the Media Gallery slider.
- Corrects freezing issues during software updates and when rotating the camera after recording with certain settings.
- Fixes the audio-video sync issue observed in encoded video from a mic adapter + mic + charger setup.
- General bug fixes.
Firmware download is at https://gopro.com/en/in/update/hero7-black .
08-14-2019 11:06 PM - edited 08-14-2019 11:06 PM
Re: Firmware Update for HERO7 Black Now Available[ New ]
If you are having battery issues:
1) make sure you are using a recommended SD card
2) manually update your camera (while not specified, it's possible battery improvements are included in "General Bug Fixes")
3) Format your card in the camera
4) Factory reset the camera
5) Do not leave batteries in the camera for extended periods of time.
08-16-2019 10:45 AM