Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Finger Mounts Broken HeroHD

[ New ]

HeroHD Mounts Broken

The HeroHD has served me well! Five years of active duty and no injuries in the field, but all it took for the mounts to break was for the 3-way to get knocked over (on a windy day) while it was being used as a tripod!

With the housing and body fused together and no on-site support to speak of, in India, I tried to glue it back on - It didn't hold for long. 

The first time it was a welcome challenge, but now it's just annoying. 

This little dude has been to Oktoberfest, the Great Wall of China, and the foothills of the Himalayas; but to be put out of commission by getting blown over is just dissapointing. I was planning on upgrading anyway, but I never considered that this might be an issue, and now I'm considering if I'll be able to get support as easily. 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Finger Mounts Broken HeroHD

[ New ]

Hello, @iceman450. Our Support team will be able to look into options for you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Finger Mounts Broken HeroHD

[ New ]

Hello, @iceman450. Our Support team will be able to look into options for you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.