Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Files are not displayed when you connect the camera to your computer

Hello! Please tell me, I encountered a problem displaying files when connecting the camera to my computer with windows 10. The operating system detects the camera, displays it correctly as a GoPro 5 Session camera, but when I go to the camera file directory itself, no videos or photos are displayed there. It only helps to transfer files via a separate micro SD card reader. I use a 512 GB memory card from Samsung (Samsung 512GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC Evo Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME512GA/AM). Video and photo files are displayed via the mobile app and are also played back as well as recorded by the camera. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Files are not displayed when you connect the camera to your computer

Hi @skodka

Please go over the steps on: Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Also, please note that the card you are using is not one from the list of SD Cards that Work with GoPro Cameras

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Files are not displayed when you connect the camera to your computer

Hi @skodka

Please go over the steps on: Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Also, please note that the card you are using is not one from the list of SD Cards that Work with GoPro Cameras

Thanks!

Ej