Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Fermin MUÑOZ

Hola GoPro, el dia viernes 13 de Julio compre una camara Hero 5 Black por la plataforma de amazon México, me llego el lunes y me a trabajado bien, pero el dia de hoy intente conectar mi camara a mi Iphone y al revisar la galeria desde mi celular la camara se apaga y se enciende automaticamnete, no se a que se deba ya que este modelo ya no cuenta con "Activar Wi-fi", ¿Es normal? o ¿Estoy haciendo algo mal?

Gracias

Y agradeceria su respuesta  

Hi GoPro, on 
Friday, July 13, I bought a Hero 5 Black camera on the amazon platform in Mexico, I arrived on Monday and it worked well for me, but today I tried to connect my camera to my Iphone and to check the gallery from my cell phone turns off and automatically turns on, I do not know what to do since this model no longer has "Activate Wi-fi", is it normal? or Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you
And I would appreciate your response

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fermin MUÑOZ

Hi @ferminm838

What is the model of your your phone?

Have you tested the camera with a different mobile device if the issue will persist?

You may try deleting the camera from the app, forget the Wi-Fi name and Bluetooth ID then pair the camera again.

Also, please ensure that the camera, the app and the phone's OS are all up to date to the latest version.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fermin MUÑOZ

Hi @ferminm838

What is the model of your your phone?

Have you tested the camera with a different mobile device if the issue will persist?

You may try deleting the camera from the app, forget the Wi-Fi name and Bluetooth ID then pair the camera again.

Also, please ensure that the camera, the app and the phone's OS are all up to date to the latest version.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej