Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Feature request to have the led blink faster when batttery is running down

[ New ]

Hi, is there a place to send feature request? I was wondering why the GoPro doesn't already uses its LED to alert when the battery is running down by blinking them faster. When cycling, the screen is off and you can't really see the front where the battery symbol is shown. Having the LEDs blink faster would be a great help.

Explorer

Re: Feature request to have the led blink faster when batttery is running down

[ New ]
Nomad

[ New ]

Thanks. With your posts count, you're obviously often here so have you noticed if this request was made before? I can't believe I'm the the first one to mention this, being such an obvious feature and yet, it's not there.

Adventurer

[ New ]

I know at about 10% something happens .   Ithought a banner displays on the rear.

ido not think go-pro can change it from a green to orange to red or red to orange as it is a single color led.  wit hthe new camera they totally made the led different more a dot.  so Yes  give itto quick blinks per second  One per seco for regular, two per for 50% and 25% 3 per.  but I am sure others simply turn off tehir leds.    as dan pointed you are on mobile app sign in to th desktop app you'll see the feedback

Nomad

[ New ]
The thing about the screen displaying when it's at 10% is when cycling, you don't often look at the display so there is a good chance you'll miss it when it's displayed.