Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Faulty hero5, unable to contact support.

[ New ]

I am having issues with getting in contact with GoPro support. I have requested a call back multiple times over the past week and a half or so and have been unable to connect to a chat at all. My case number is 09072458.

The lcd screen is not working. It stopped suddenly while I was using it one day. The rest of the camera is operational, just not the lcd screen. I have tried all suggestions provided by the team in the forum such as restarting it, updating it, ensuring the sd card is not between the battery and casing And even factory resetting it.
I would like to know how to initiate the return and swap for a new camera that is available for subscribers.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Faulty hero5, unable to contact support.

[ New ]

Hello @eburgin

Sorry if you are having trouble getting through.

We see that Support has tried to reach out several times but was not able to get through.

Would you mind logging a new case/ request?

Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers

Take note of the case number for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Faulty hero5, unable to contact support.

[ New ]

Hello @eburgin

Sorry if you are having trouble getting through.

We see that Support has tried to reach out several times but was not able to get through.

Would you mind logging a new case/ request?

Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers

Take note of the case number for reference.

Thanks!

Ej