Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Faulty battery

[ New ]

I bought the Hero 9 bundle couple of days back. One of the batteries provided appears to be faulty. Even after charging the battery for an approproate amount of time, the camera doesnt start. Now I observed that the red light indicating charing of the battery is also not turning on after plugging in the cable with the battery. The other battery seems to be working ok and I can use the camera with no issues. Can anyone advise the diagnostics and how I can get the battery replaced? I tried contacting Contact Us but I never seem to reach any agent. I am pretty appalled by the standard of equipment.

GoPro

Re: Faulty battery

[ New ]

@adisinha0027, sorry to hear about the trouble. There are some troubleshooting suggestions here GoPro Camera Will Not Power On that will help.

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.