Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Facing issues with orders and no help received

I have placed numerous orders with Gopro for accessories and have been facing issues with then. In some of the cases, the payment was left pending with the bank, which the bank reversed after a week, And in some, where the orders that had confirmed payment, they were automatically refunded.

Despite having GoPro PLUS and raising it with the customer care, at least 4 times, all I could get was "We will email or call you back", yet no one did.

If you cannot fulfill the orders and cannot provide a proper service, if it worth buying the GoPro PLUS membership?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Facing issues with orders and no help received

[ Edited ]

I had a similar case. I tried to order the HERO8 at 7th of May with trade up but I had problems with sending my old GoPro with UPS.

I contacted chat, I had my order cancelled and then made a new one for the HERO8 Bundle. My card was charged, but no confirmation of my order for about a week now so today I had to call my bank and see how to get my money bank.

Shall I make a new order or is going to bee the same problem with before? I am using GoPro cameras for many years now and it's the first time that I am trying to order straight from the official website but now I am very disappointed.

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about the order issue, @thefoodierider. We see that your case with Support is in progress and has been raised to the Orders team. There is no new information on the case yet that is why no one has contacted you since your last interaction yesterday. Please continue to watch out for updates. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the details that you provided, @islandero. The Orders team is handling your request. It would be best to continue working with the team for status and for the next steps. Thanks again!

Highlighted
Tourist

That exactly is the problem. The case was raised on sunday, screenshots of confirmed payment were shared, but that didnot help and later the amount was refunded without any information. Then yesterday I requested to cancel all existing orders so I could place a new one, but still there is no confirmation. GoPro Plus membership gets priority on orders, but it feels like paying for Gopro Plus isnt worth when you cannot help a customer even after 30 hours of him raising the concerns.