Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

FUSION studio V 1.2.1400 unable to create decoders

Hello!

My gopro Fusion studio v 1.2.1.400 cant create decoders 

Tourist

Re: FUSION studio V 1.2.1400 unable to create decoders

i too am also having this issue is there a link to the old versions

?

GoPro

Hello @spirysand88664 and @brendanm41538

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Which computer operating system are you using? Graphics cards updated to the latest version? Also, which render settings have you tried? Do you also get the error when using Cineform and/or YouTube/Facebook export preset? Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

hello there i get the error using many different formants of video but for multishot it works fine and i can export..... when i first got the go pro i tested it out and i was able to export a video just fine but now it all of a sudden stops working i tried the older version and still no luck... checked my graphics card and its up to date im using windows 10

GoPro

Thank you for the additional details you provide, @brendanm41538. I will check with the team and keep you posted. 

Tourist

so i just reset my go pro fusion and then did another video to test and see if it would render and stitch and it totally did , however all the hours i spent gathering clips from my trip that are saved on my harddrive stil wont render and i get the same error unable to create decoders

GoPro

I appreciate the update. Good to know it worked, @brendanm41538. But yes, there are still other footage to consider. Please continue to watch out for updates. 

Sightseer

Win 10, Dell workstation T3600