Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: FIrst time user to Gopro Hero5

[ New ]

@jatdayak  I am an old fart so forgive me  trying to tella kid... or to another grown up of another Country   . just not to hard to ask and tell. I guess (smiles)

sandisk extreme plus

sandisk extreme

sandisk pro

Adventurer

[ New ]

gopro  support can be reached at a few hours time may I suggest talking to a rep  maybe the ycan help clear your issue out ? a suggestion besides the common ones we offered?

Tourist

[ New ]

63D8041D-6FF4-4EB3-AEB9-C4C3D9D9DF89.jpegHope this help

Adventurer

[ New ]

thank you.  that is a good card lets  take all the stuff save it to a  computer, then do this.

Format the card as shown wil ltake 3 minutes then do a quick and then do it in the camera. once you did all that. the problem may clear if not report back.

format.png

Tourist

[ New ]
Noted will try this before my next adventure with this camera
Adventurer

[ New ]

we're here to help   if you need more assistance...

Tourist

[ New ]

Tested yesterday .

works great and what a relief i could view first before i leave and look for other shots .

thank you

Adventurer

[ New ]

glad you  go it resolved.     some high fives would be appreciated.   remember to once in a blue moon to fully format, not all the time and always format after each  camera use and new day filming after you dump and save footage takes 30 seconds   done.

PEACE  FISH