Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Export fails constantly

[ New ]
Record. Transfer. Key or not. Export. Fails. “An error occurred”. I have two Max. Same issue no matter which one I use. I primarily use Samsung evo cards, but it does it with any micro sd card I use. Uninstalled, reinstalled...

Help?
Nomad

Re: Export fails constantly

[ New ]

On what Device?  PC?  Android?  Mac?  What software are you using?  What are your export settings?  Some info would be helpful.

Sightseer

[ New ]
2019 MacBook Pro 2.4 i9, 32 GB ram, Amd Pro 5500M 8GB graphics card, 2 TB SSD.
GoPro Player (I would like to transfer to adobe, but I can’t export it to the proper format to do so).
I’ve tried every export setting from 1080P on low all the way up to 5.6k ProRes 422 HQ.

2 different Max GPs... 3 different types of micro SDs. I even tried transferring to my phone and it just fails again.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @agentsmithv2. Does it matter which resolution settings were used to capture your MAX files? Which version of the Player and the GoPro App (iOS , Android?) do you have?

Also, the information on the brand, type, and capacity of the SD cards that you have tested (in addition to the Samsung EVO, ??GB) will be helpful.

Will you also be able to post a screenshot of the error message that you are getting from the Player and the app? Thanks!