Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Even time-interval 360 photo mode for GoPro MAX

[ New ]

Dear All,

I've been desperately trying to master the even time-interval 360 photo mode for GoPro MAX (not video timelapse because of much poorer quality). This mode is out of the native functionality of the camera. So I tried to use a direct and simple yet powerful API https://github.com/KonradIT/goprowifihack/blob/master/MAX/MAX-Commands.md

It works strightforward. But WiFi is on for a very short period of time and then "automatically" turns off. My attempts to find how to make WiFi staying continuously on were not successful so far.

So, I've got two questions at least:

1. How to master the even time-interval 360 photo mode for GoPro MAX by any software or hardware means?
  2. Or at least how to make WiFi staying continuously on?

I'm grateful in advance.

Olegh

Hiker

Re: Even time-interval 360 photo mode for GoPro MAX

[ New ]
The camera can do this. It took me a while to figure this out myself. You have to be in timelapse mode, then click the oval icon on the screen to change timelapse settings. If you scroll down there's a "format" setting where you can switch it from video to photo. The shortest interval allowed is 2 second