Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Don't waste your money

Biggest pile of manure I have ever wasted my money on!

Keeps resetting itself, stops recording on timelapse, only had it since yesterday

Tried since 8am this morning to contact GoPro to return it, was prmised a call back, 9 hours later still no call back.

No email address to make a complaint, no return label in the box, what a way to run a company, terrible GoPro!!!!!!!!

Personally I would warn others not to bother buying from them until they get their customer service sorted

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Don't waste your money

Hi @yorkie9668

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Surely, this is not the kind of experience we want you to have as a GoPro customer.

We were able to pull up a case and see that Support has arranged an RMA regarding your concern.

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

24hours and its junk. I have more then 30 i use for work never had any real problems

there is something called user error and guess what thats you.Stop trying to plug and play and sit down and properly set up 

step by step if not i have a 4 y/o who uses one everyday im sure he can teach you.

Highlighted
Tourist

Oh I am so sorry, please let me bow to your obvious superior knowledge, and there was me thinking it was faulty, having owned the first GoPro Hero and everyone since I obviously have no idea, you being the tool you are, you know so much more, silly me
Highlighted
Adventurer

Before you buy, you research, the site, is here, ask questions,   test out the support, and sales, and make a decision.

No phone  just chat, and a ton of new people complaints  more returns then   satisfied Customers. that says something

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi and thanks for getting back to me, when they get it back today will they refund the whole order including the GoPro Plus I paid £49.99 for?

I am waiting to order the Hero 9 extra pack at the same price adn this also icludes the GoPro Plus membership at £49.99, I cannot buy the Hero 9 without it, and really don't need it twice?

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello I bought your piece of junk but im gonna return it for some more of your junk lol....