Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Does Smart Remote work with Hero 9 Black

[ New ]
Heu, c'est sur que lorsque t'es en haut d'un gros champ de peuf vierge tu va passer 5 minutes a sortir ton téléphone, démarré l'appli, attendre encore plus longtemps qu'elle se connecte ...
Tourist

[ New ]

nice for you, some of os need the remote, got 5 gopro thats need to be startet at the same time, i dont think your samsung is that smart. 

some of os are useing the gopro for proffessionel use, not just playing around. 

and yes there are a new remote on its way, just whrite that insted :-) 

Nomad

[ New ]
Funny, you think I'm just playing around ;-)
Sightseer

[ New ]

I am extremely pissed off! This is complete bull**bleep**! Why do you not reveal that this remote does not work with the Hero 9. I ordered the product in good faith and am registered on your site as purchasing a Hero 9 and I oredered the Smart Remote through your site. I wait 2 weeks to get it, wasted another 2 hours trying to get it to work and all for nothing. A Piss Poor Effort Gopro, very deceptive the way you bombard me with this advertsing for something that does not even pair with my product purchase. Sleazy marketing.

Now I need to waste further time and money sending the product back, not to mention I have ripped the box when opening it by mistake. I bet that is part of your scheming too?

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour,

j'ai commandé cette téélcommande apres avoir vu lors de la dernière mise a jour que l'on pouvai utilisrer cette télécommande avec...(voir ci dessous en rouge)

est ce que la note de mise à jour est érronée ou juste un problème de mise a jour ??

'

Mise à jour v1.5 pour HERO9 Black | 17 décembre 2020

Mise à jour v1.5 pour HERO9 Black

AMÉLIORATIONS EN TERMES DE PERFORMANCE

• Prise en charge de la télécommande The Remote

merci d'avance,

ps: je précise au passage que je l'ai recu en meme temps que le Max Lens Mod qui ne ce verouille pas completement... GOPRO va pas vers le beau ....

Sightseer

[ New ]
Crap!

These old GoPros and accessories are piling up in a junk drawer. Why so many changes? The compatibility across models is horrible
Hiker

[ New ]
While I am a GoPro user and I too suffer through the issues no remote for Months, rear screen sensitivity, Battery drain.. I do understand the compatibility issues.. I’ve worked as an advisor for two of the largest Trucking company software publishers.. the issues we don’t see are the same I’m sure for GoPro... the User wants the latest tech tweaks available.. but to get those the firmware needs to access functions only available on the next gen processor or hardware sensor then we end up with features that could NEVER possibly work on the hardware one or two generations back. But they still have to keep those older versions functioning.. one software company I worked with was supporting 32 versions of their software at one point.. they finally offered FREE upgrades to customers to get a handle on things.... personally I feel that GoPros biggest issue is communications , getting a Straight answer from them is near impossible...
Tourist

[ New ]
So when is it getting released. Sometime in February they say? Complete lack of communication. Very poor gopro.