Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Does Smart Remote work with Hero 9 Black

[ New ]

Tried getting it shipped to the UK but not able to, shame......

Hiker

[ New ]

nice move - offering a new remote whilst still selling the H7 no new remote support even though it has BTLE...... 

have both 7 and 9 - DO NOT expect me to buy another remote only to use 2; crazy

some bright sparks working there. 

Hiker

[ New ]

as this one doesn't support my 7 and refuse to use 2 remotes; will sit on the sideline for 12-24 months to see what happens as we won't be another early gopro product adopter in the near future again.  I find the sweet spot is buying near new 2nd hand 1 gen old items from early adopters to be the beta testers next time round

suprised to see remote stock still available....... maybe people are once bitten twice shy or they actually made enough product unlike the max lens???? hmmmm

there isn't enough innovation to excite me here just a reskinned button shuffle and switch from wifi to BT. especially knowing that a smart watch has have both BTLE and WiFi its inevitible that an App will be developed sometime soon for a fraction of the cost and may work across many more models while being more reliable (i'd prefer that as it serves many other uses, like A WATCH to tell the time for starters, HR monitor, O levels, plus all the other features of a smart watch with the footage and GPS in the camera). 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hej , igår jeg fik opdateres på min GoPro Hero 9 Black fik remote på i min kamera Hero 9 og jeg forsøg forbindelse med min sidst ny smart remote det lykkes ikke og jeg prøve på hero8 og gopro max det lykkes , men ikke hos GoPro 9  jeg hvade bruge over 3 timer kæmp det lykkes ikke må være fejl opdater , prøve tjekke det ifen opdater . måske skal have hel ny smart remote ???

Hiker

[ New ]
Yes they just released the “The Remote” Thursday it only works with the hers 9 and 8
Tourist

[ New ]
Tyvärr fungerar inte den gamla remoten till 9an... riktigt uselt. Det lanserades en ny modell i USA I veckan och den kommer till Europa i februari som det verkar. Den nya kommer inte att vara bakåtkompatibel....
Tourist

[ New ]
Tyvärr fungerar inte den gamla remoten till 9an... riktigt uselt. Det lanserades en ny modell i USA I veckan och den kommer till Europa i februari som det verkar. Den nya kommer inte att vara bakåtkompatibel
Tourist

[ New ]
Hej!
Skaffa ingen ny Smart Remote. Det kommer en ny typ av fjärrkontroll som tydligen bara fungerar med Hero 8 och 9. Den är inte tillgänglig i Europa än vad jag kan se.