Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Betreff: Does Smart Remote work with Hero 9 Black

[ New ]
Wish I could say the same, currently considering going for eBay way out and look for a deal on an camera that actually works
Tourist

[ New ]
Me too. I will try my iPod and see how well it works. No remote worked well on my hero 3 or hero 7. It has been a terrible experience for me with the remotes. I've missed sooooo many more good shots than bad ones as it rarely worked anyways. I have a friend who the remote worked on his hero 8 though
Tourist

Re: Does Smart Remote work with Hero 9 Black

[ New ]

Can i control the GoPro 9 from my Galaxy watch3 on tizen whilst im kitesurfing?

Nomad

[ New ]
Yes you can, I have a samsung gear sport. Just install the gopro shutter app and you can use your watch as a remote. Will cost you 2,71euro
Greets
Tourist

[ New ]

Cheers @foggybeach8632 thats great news, i get my first smart watch in a few days, looking forward to it now :)

Hiker

[ New ]

well, I sent my camera back after 30days, as it is useless without a remote and there seems not to be anything ready soon. To my surprise, they refunded the money quite fast (even for the subscription), but it would still have a better thing to just have a remote ready at launch of hero9... maybe next fall?

Hiker

[ New ]
Yes I can see the advertisements now, Hero 10 now with New SMART Remote Great added functionality!
Tourist

[ New ]
Same. Selling mine now. Back to the Hero 7! Haha