Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Does Smart Remote work with Hero 9 Black

[ New ]

@nielsk02421, items are added into inventory as soon as they're available. Here's the product's link for reference: https://gopro.com/en/dk/shop/mounts-accessories/the-remote/ARMTE-003-EU.html

Tourist

[ New ]
From which country do your webshop ship the items for Denmark
? UK? EU? USA? or? Asking to be sure customs is not added. /Niels
GoPro

[ New ]

@nielsk02421, there are some details here GoPro Shipping Policy that will help answer your questions.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks.

It's the monst impresive and detailed list I have ever seen :-) 

It answers all my questions

Sightseer

Re: GoPro remote

[ New ]

Where can i buy go pro "the remote"? its always out of stock when i open in the go pro philippines

GoPro

Re: GoPro remote

[ New ]

@toughhill0317, you may check with your local stores/retailers. For further details, see GoPro Shipping Policy.

Sightseer

[ New ]

This is a real letdown to find out that the Smart Remote is not compatible with the Hero9...

Sightseer

[ New ]

First the media mod, then the max lens doesn't record in 5K, now the Smart Remote isn't smart. Honestly, is your brand worth nothing? Why not say what IS compatible and shorten the list. Anyone who wants this crap let me know, otherwise, it hits the trash. 

Nomad

[ New ]
That is what they call progress and development. Personally I like the mediamod a lot, just like the lens mod, what it does is awsome. For the remote, the new remote works a lot better the the previous one, which is already available since hero 5
Backpacker

[ New ]

I totally agree with swiftapax08080

They should have some sort of link that you click on to show what's compatible with what camera's.  Like some sort of bright blue link you can click on that says "Works with these cameras!".  And it should be a short list and not list every camera there is, so people with very short attention spans can pay attention and read it.  Just like the bright blue link that's on the "accessory" page when you go to buy accessories and you want to know what camera's it's compatible with.....  Smiley LOL

works.JPG