Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Do we get fake GoPro Hero 7 Black- Dusk White?

I recently ordered a Hero 7 Limited Edition and I wonder if I can be mislead by receiving a fake product. Can you let me know how I can confirm if the product is legit?

Any tips to identify?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Do we get fake GoPro Hero 7 Black- Dusk White?

Is there any particular reason you think you have a fake GoPro?  When you go to register your camera and you input the serial number, does the website recognize the serial number?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adventurer

Well  hope allworks out from that site,  good luck

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

GoPro does not offer fake camera's they do offer a serial number that is good enough t to be real.  If you are buying hte camera  somewhere you are not Like Ebay and an Untrusted seller then you will take the risks out there.

Highlighted
Tourist

First of, Thanks for the reply. One doubt, I could verify the serial number of my product here yeah?
Highlighted
Adventurer

if the Serial  can not get imputed and is correctly done then that be the one way.  Yes I believe fake and counterfiets can get out there, it is where you buy them.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am just restraining myself from telling out the website where I bought the Go Pro from but it's a famous website for buying surfing related products.

They have all the necessary security certificates. So I am confused and at the same time excited to get Go Pro
Highlighted
Nomad

Is there any particular reason you think you have a fake GoPro?  When you go to register your camera and you input the serial number, does the website recognize the serial number?

Highlighted
Tourist

My Go Pro haven't reached yet, I expect to be receiving it latest by 19th of March after which I will have to try registering the serial number and verify. Thanks a lot for the solutions guys. Cheers!
Highlighted
Adventurer

Well  hope allworks out from that site,  good luck