Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Do not buy the Hero 8 Black !!!!

I've had exactly the same issue as you. It's not fair that they tell lies to us. The agent told me I was going to get my camera in time, but when I checked, they had it out of stock.

I also bought another battery because the agent told me the problem was the battery, and that I would have a "Handler" as a compensation... all of this also a lie.

Highlighted
GoPro

@diegorg98, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We try to help as best as we can. Orders concern is best handled by our Support Team as they can coordinate with the Orders Team to help resolve the problem or get the latest status of your order. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Highlighted
Tourist

That's not true, all they say is that they don't have information, and that as soon as you get any news you contact us but that never happens. It's not possible that you don't know when will you have a restock, you build the cameras, so I don't understand why can't you give any information.

The thing that is not fair, is that the agent told me a lie, when I was in time of applying for a refund, he told me that you had the stock and that as soon as you got the camera, the replacement was going to be sent. This was a lie, and now the 30 days for the refund have passed.

Very poor service by the orders team