Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Distorted, glitchy, flickering video after stitching in fusion studio from fusion camera

[ New ]

I am trying to stich video in fusion studio, and after export, video is glichy and flickering, no matter what settings for export i chose, editing, proress422 or h264, always get same glichy video. Source files from the camera are normal, not glichy, so after export i get this.

Capture 1.PNG

Also when i try to export 360 audio fusion studio crashing, with stereo audio is exporting and not crashing, but like this.

Here is the video if you want to see it https://we.tl/t-fEV7UvcyBh

My configuration and software:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1809 ( OS build 17763.107) is brand new fresh install, no other programs than fusion studio and Adobe Premiere.

Fusion studio version 1.3.0.400 (b8b265a0)

Intel i7 4790K

16 Gb ddr3 Ram

Msi Gaming 1070 8x 8Gb Gpu

I need to resolve this issue as soon as possible, i have lots of video waiting to be stiched.

Accepted Solutions
Backpacker

Re: Distorted, glitchy, flickering video after stitching in fusion studio from fusion camera

[ New ]
@sunnyshore00880 This is possible with your pc are you using the camera plugged in or have the footage from the SD cards on a external drive or internal drive? And also make sure you have the GoPro cineform drives installed and updated, and when encoding the GPU isn’t being used on PC learned this lots of the hard work is your CPU, and RAM.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

Re: Distorted, glitchy, flickering video after stitching in fusion studio from fusion camera

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that @sunnyshore00880

So looking into the file and testing the file. 

This looks to be some sort of encoding error.

What format are you exporting the video and resolution is a huge part of it. 

After you have the video in the render que you can tap the file and view the audio 

video and file format when I'm exporting videos ProRes is your choice, I've learned the other 

formats won't load or give video bugs like yours for example. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I am exporting in 5.2K and cineform, but i tried every posible combination, always get same result. I have tryed on other computer with same source videos, its working normal, so source files are good, i obviously have some problem with my computer, will try to figure it out.

Thanks for answer.

Backpacker

[ New ]
@sunnyshore00880 This is possible with your pc are you using the camera plugged in or have the footage from the SD cards on a external drive or internal drive? And also make sure you have the GoPro cineform drives installed and updated, and when encoding the GPU isn’t being used on PC learned this lots of the hard work is your CPU, and RAM.