Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Disappointed

This is the 3rd time contacting this company to relieve an issue. I was supposed to get $100 off of my go pro hero 8 and it still charged me the full price. Even after talking to customer support. They said they would monitor my purchase and cancel it to add my discount code. That never happened, now the camera is being shipped at full price. I would either like a full refund of the camera or $100 in store credit. I shouldn't have to keep contacting and explaining this.
Tourist

Re: Disappointed

This is probably better directed at customer services. This is a user forum.
Adventurer

Thanks for sharing the story. I am sure you’re telling us that was your request when spoken to the Rep. 

Tourist

Sent it to them and put it here as well. Just want to make sure they get it everywhere they can look. Been in rarely complain and am always polite to the people I speak with. Very simple stuff. Wish they would just honor my discount. I believe in honesty no matter what the outcome. Just be honest with me in return go pro.
Tourist

Well I don’t think you’re alone. The number of **bleep** ups on this forum is quite considerable and all the **bleep**ty customer support aside GoPro make an insanely good camera!

Best of luck getting a resolve dude
Sightseer

Re: My camera it is too late.

You told me that my gopro would arrive from 2 or 3 days, but today is 5th day and It still not arrived.
Explorer

@spirywater52387
Who told you what? When?

This is a member to member support community. We are not GoPro. If you would like to leave feedback, you can do so here https://gopro.com/en/us/feedback
If you want to reach out to GoPro Support, you can do so here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

GoPro provides 2-day shipping, but this IS NOT the same as 2-day delivery. It usually takes 3-4 days to process the order (not including weekends or holidays) and then a day to get shipped out. Once shipped, it's up to the carrier to get it to you in 2 days.

So, in general, you are looking at 5-7 business days for delivery. If there are any issues with payment it will take longer. If it's been more than a week, contact the GoPro Support Team.
Highlighted
Adventurer

@kevinw4272 

thank you for getting back, totally agree, I can not blame the support, or    anyone for that matter.    good records go a long way. 

Kids in a candy store. they rush out to excited and then when the sugar kick wears down they wake up to realize their dam teeth ache and we said "told you so"  should have listened....

hope all works out for ya. keep us posted about the experience ..

FISH