Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Didn’t received my RMA form

[ New ]
Please check reference: ref:_00Do0HJuF._5003b1Z6HqZ:ref
GoPro

Re: Didn’t received my RMA form

[ New ]

@guilleml542, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. An RMA has already been created. Please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance with the RMA form. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
I would really appreciate if you could send the RMA form to my email. I’ve been trying for days and due to Covid 19 and the waiting time on your website, they don’t call or open a chat window. So far I only could chat with them once of 16 tries.
Thanks in advance Enrique
GoPro

[ New ]

@guilleml542, we try to help out as best as we can. However, we're limited to the processes or info that we can access here in Support Hub. 

If you're having trouble connecting to our Support Team through callback requests, you may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.