Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Devolucion de camara

Buenas, hace unos dias hice un TradeUp con ustedes, en el cual yo daba mi antigua camara, en este caso una Gopro hero 3 y ustedes me daban la Gopro hero 7 black si yo abonaba 300€ más. Pues bien, me gustaria pedir la devolucion de mi dinero y mi camara, la Gopro hero 3 enviada anteriormente ya que he encontrado una oferta en la tienda Mediamark de 288€ por una Gopro hero 7 black sin necesidad de entregar mi antigua camara, adjunto enlace. https://www.mediamarkt.es/es/product/_c%C3%A1mara-deportiva-gopro-hero7-black-v%C3%ADdeo-4k60-12mp-h...

Espero su contestacion, gracias.

Devolucion

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Devolucion de camara

This is actually a user support forum, where members and admins can trouble shoot camera issues, I would suggest you contact GoPro directly with this issue as there's nothing we can do for you here.

Also just an FYI, that little box you posted?  You should pay attention to the part that says "Conditions apply". There were also terms and conditions associated with your tradeup deal.

"Trade-in transactions are final; after you trade in your Eligible Used Device, you cannot get it back. Upon GoPro’s physical receipt of the Eligible Used Device and processing of the full payment for the Eligible New Devices by GoPro, title and ownership in the Eligible Used Device transfers to GoPro and you disclaim any further right, title or interest in and to the Eligible Used Device or any items (including without limitation memory cards) or data contained therein.

The Program is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promo codes, or applied to previous purchases. No cash alternative. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Offer void where prohibited. GoPro’s standard terms and conditions presented at point of sale shall govern any purchase. GoPro reserves the right to change or modify the Program without notice, at any time, and in its sole and absolute discretion."