01-03-2019 05:55 AM
01-03-2019 07:35 AM
as @danielr15 said, I do not use the Quik for desktop.
I transfer the files copy/paste with FileExplorer on PC or (IOS) GoPro app on iPhone
- copy what is important on PC or iPhone
- edit with Shotcut (excellent free editor on windows) or iMovie (i found it very handy and I'm able to upload on Youtube at 4K)
- the result uploaded on Cloud, Youtube
- when I'm sure everything I need from the card is saved, I format the card (using camera Reset menu usually - from time to time on PC)
- I never delete particular files on SD card, as GoPro is not good in managing holes on card space.
I made the updates manually, always and only.
I have on IOS GoPro app also the gauges (are not present in Android), so I do not miss the gauges either.
if you do not have IOS mobile, the only thing that might keep you on Quick are the gauges.