Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Delivery Dispute - cannot contact support

[ New ]

Hello, @garethm0457. As already established here, Support has contacted you multiple times but failed to reach you. We have sent you a message for further instructions. Please check your inbox in the Hub. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @theberber. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record of a contact request from you.

If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected.

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Adventurer

[ New ]

Love to hear the outcome,   Please let us know what country we're in here  

and its best to  change   the support to  our region  When I chatted and asked they knw it was an order  right off the bat the case number lead right to the order, when the order was given they then   mentioned they tried contacting you.  really not rocket science here but its way more then that.

Untitled.png

Tourist

[ New ]
I do not have a case number as I cannot make contact with you no matter how hard I try. Why is it that every other company in the world allows easy contact with the support hub but in order for me to contact GoPro I need to pretty much be an IT technician to follow the list of reasons contact may fail.
So thanks for your message advising how diifoitvis for a paid up customer with faulty product to make contact. Today I am going to report GOPro to trading standards and the ombudsman. (UK).