Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: Delivery Dispute - cannot contact support

[ New ]

Us the chat, call back is under staffed.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @fishycomics 

Firstly I want to say thank you for respsonding and trying to help, I do apprectiate it. 

Unfortunately I've tried that.  When I do get a chat window come up it says waiting for an agent, a few hours later it changes and says no agents available please try again later, this puts me at the back of the queue again.  I'm at a loss what to do.  I'll have to start chasing for a refund now.. GoPro need to make a claim against the the courier service UPS.  If they did actually delivery it like they why leave it at the front door. 

I get many deliveries from here, Amazon, Hermes, Fedex and UPS have been before too,  everytime they put the item at the front door, ring the bell and step back out of the way and wait for someone to answer so they can mark as delivered.  If no one answers they take it away becuase they have no other instructions to leave it anywhere.   on the day the driver said he left it at the front door we had major roadworks on my road and outside my house, they would not of been able to stop outside but have to walk to the house, I can only think they they couldn't be bothered. 

Chat never works and I never recieve a call back, tried 3 times and nothing, use different numbers as well for the call back so they can't claim they tried and no one answered. 

Also, it turned out the issue with originally getting a chat window is because it didn't like my gmail email address because there is a DOT in it, which is the same I have used for GoPro Plus.  So now I have to use my work email address.

Case Number:  08134584

Order Number: #MP-04278534

Tracking Number: ***

@mariustanya  did you see my previous reply to you

@aragon1006 any more advice

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @garethm0457. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We received your callback request and your Support case is currently open. Our team is also currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hiker

[ New ]

Still no response, still no where near getting this resolved.

Note: I did receive a call from +1 800-272-7281 which I answered but no one spoke on the other end, I said hello for about 1 minute before hanging up.   I googled the number and see that it was GoPro Support.  So,  why did they not call back again, why not notify me by text or email that they had tried to call me...  I can only assume that an agent made a call so they could close it the issue without doing any work.

It seems that I've lost my camera forever and therefore my money that I work hard for.   I'm part of a large watersports community which relies on using action cameras, discussing this on socials networks it appears many have had similiar issues with gopro support long before the Covid situation.  Should I be moving over to DJI as I simply because I can't trust the support??? 

I'm so disappointed and now at a loss what to do.  I now won't have an action camera for my holiday in 5 days.  GoPro I expected better from a company like yours, your review ratings for support are awful, don't you care?  

@aenriquez 

@mariustanya 

@aragon1006 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi Garet,

Firstly, I want to say. That's a terrible experience both with GoPro and UPS. That the chat of GoPro (and the request call back) dont work properly, everyone knows that by now. Also for me, I had some issues.  For me, it was easily fixed by changing the location to the US instead of Europe.  Within 10 minutes I got a representative on the chat. I also requested a call back request the same time (and they called me a few minutes when I ended the chat.

I am importing and exporting with UPS for over 10 years and I do have mixed experiences with them. The majority is positive, but I do have some bad experiences that I was sent back to the supplier and they told me to contact UPS again. For me, when I had this issue (its luckily over 2 years ago) I went to their office in my city and spoke first with the person thats behind the counter. Did my talk with them and after this I asked to talk with a manager. Here I asked for my signature and when I saw the signature I got a bit of nerveous. It was not my signature, but just a line (backslash). Told them it was not my signature and showed them my passport, there they saw that it was indeed not my signature. I left their office and they would take all the steps needed. ( I assuming talking with the driver, etc.)

After a few weeks they contacted me and the result was that someone took the box (packed with computerparts) and was pretending it was me. They will contact my supplier to arrange it with their insurance (the legal stuff). It took me over 1 month to get my money back from my supplier (that was given from UPS to my supplier I assume). In the meantime I already ordered the same parts and was hoping to get my money back.

I would remove the order number and trackingnumber, tot keep things more private.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi there

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your attempts to contact support. I get the same two messages. invalid captcha and all busy. I have been trying since last week.

For such a huge company with such huge global marketing budget, I am truly shocked at their lack of commitment to customers - and using COVID as a reason is shameful

I will never buy a GoPro again

Adventurer

[ New ]

Chat worked for me, callback did not, I use US  english and Chrome. 9:AM EST. will try again my suggestion given to others, should been noted on this website,  

DJI  not a single issue.

Adventurer

[ New ]

@garethm0457 wrote:

@aenriquez 

@mariustanya 

@aragon1006 

I thought I be helpful.  @garethm0457    this was what Kimberly said. they contected you.  twice they also left voice mail.   I will say this the Agent called me by another name, that says to me they are  multi tasking, then when I polatly asked her to check your case, she thought I was you,   If I were to  supply gopro with info. I make certain I tell  them  my phone number , email and have them read it back.

Please get with gopro . to straighten the order out.

11.jpg