Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Delivery Dispute - cannot contact support

[ New ]

Hi

I first went to the usual support route however I can't request a call back as is says "Invalid Captcha" but it does not even give me a captcha to try.  I then try the chat window but it says all agents are busy, I've been refresh it constantly and the wait time goes up,  it won't even put me into a queue to wait???

My issue

I ordered a new Hero 8 Black on the 1st August Order No. #MP-04278534 When I hadn't received it I checked the tracking and it says that it was delivered on the 5th August and left outside the front door at 14:02. I do not have it. There were 2 people in on that day working from home and we have a very loud doorbell. We also have a opaque door so we can see any parcels just outside it.  UPS actually delivered here on the 4th of August with a parcel from another company and they used the doorbell. This time nothing at all. My tracking number for UPS is 1Z9R52E86804682928 This is supposed to be for my holiday this month and hoping this can be resolved quickly. Many thanks

Adventurer

Re: Delivery Dispute - cannot contact support

[ New ]

It be best to get with a rep at gopro they will have to forward your request to another department, because the Customer service does not handle that.

how many departments are in gopro that each one can not  handle a simple case.

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks for the quick reply,

Any idea  how I find and contact a Rep, I've also messaged them on Instagram 2 days ago but not had a repsonse.

Reading other messages on here and on Trustpilot review site I'm concerned I'll never see my camera or money again.

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @garethm0457

Sorry for any trouble caused.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat session with one of our representatives.

When initiating a chat session, make sure to enter the details manually. Do not copy or paste information.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi

I have tried that several times.  I tried again at your request and I did not type copy and paste.  All I get when I request a call back is that the captcha is invalid. It does not give me a captcha to complete.  I have tried this now on 2 latops and a desktop pc and different browsers to make sure it wasn't something like that.

When I request a chat it just says "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."   it does not put me into a queue.   I've also tried calling a UK number you used to use and that just tells me to go the website.   I understand there are issues due to the coronavirus but I should at least be able to begin my compliant.

I posted on instagram and I was contacted by GoProUK initially asking If I had contacted the courier. I did but was told the sender has to raise the issue, which makes sense because you have the account with them, not me.  

While typing this I've had another response on Instgram telling me to go to the customer services link.... see above!!!!!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @garethm0457. Thank you for the details that you provided. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Adventurer

[ New ]

until you get with them, nothing more this site will do for you.

Hiker

[ New ]

HI @mariustanya 

I've now managed to get a case number 08134584, so thank for that, after trying everything else using an incognito browser worked.

I have requested the call back twice now.  first was over 3 hours ago and I used a landline number and I didn't receive a call. 2nd was over 1 hour ago using my mobile number and again I didn't recieve a call.

The estimated wait time for a call back is 5 minutes!

I've also contacted the GoPro UK social media team as it's getting closer to my holiday which is what I wanted to use the GoPro for. 

Are you able to get someone to call me.

Thank you for your help.