Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Deliveries to the UK

[ New ]

I just brought the Go Pro Hero 9 Bundle, after purchasing i then found out that a lot of people from the UK are having issues with recieving their Go Pro or even getting a reply from customer service. Its my first time purchasing a Go Pro product and im now worried about what will happen. 

Has anyone from the UK recieved their Go Pro or got a refund? 

Thanks 

Tourist

Re: Deliveries to the UK

[ New ]
I’ve received my GoPro today (having order on the 1st). Initially it said 2-3 days shipping, but never got confirmation until Jan 11th that things had gone through. Finally arrived on Jan 19th after radio silence from UPS from the 13th.
Unfortunately due to Brexit and Covid (but let’s be real it’s mainly Brexit) things are probably going to be delayed shipping from Europe. GoPro’s seem to be coming from the Netherlands.
So at the moment, if you’re not in a rush - your GoPro should arrive. If anyone is thinking about buying it for a job/present - leave plenty of time for it all to arrive before the deadline you need it.
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for your reply

Did you get charged any import fee’s? I’m seeing some people have been charges £100 from UPS
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi did you get your delivery and did you have to pay any taxes or other charges I have just ordered mine a couple of days ago