Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Defected product received, returned, after 3 weeks still no update

[ New ]

Case number 08686719

I have ordered a hero9 max lens mod in order MU-00656733, I received a defected product, after contact gopro supporting team, they guide me to return the product and told me I will be getting a replacement unit after the produce was returned. I did, send back the unit, warehouse received it on 4th December.

Gopro supporting team member promises me I will be getting one replacement unit before Christmas, but when I check back on 10th December, supporting team tell me to wait, because they cannot contact the warehouse team, and they don't know what is the status of my case.

I check back on 14th, supporting team told me they created a ticket for the warehouse team, waiting them to respond, should be have update within 24-48 hours, but after 48 hours, no response.

On 16th, I talk to one of the supporting team, he told me they are sorry for this, but they can't contact the warehouse team either, tell me wait.

How long do I need to wait? Supporting team keeps promise to me I can have the replacement unit before Christmas, supporting team tell me if I returned the unit, I will get a replacement unit straightway, but after 3 weeks, they tell me they are sorry, because they can not get any update from the warehouse team.

I ordered it on November, but after one month, I don’t have the mod to use and don’t have my money back. 

GoPro

Re: Defected product received, returned, after 3 weeks still no update

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @yuanwenl5446. The replacement is being processed as the team is coordinating with the Orders Team to get the next process going. It'll ship out as soon as complete. We appreciate your patience.