06-16-2019 11:51 AM
Hello @renarsz3. Do you mean the HERO6 black camera is still working except that the rear screen does not display anything? If this is the case, see if the performing a manual update will help. the instructions below will guide you through the process:
- Go to the HERO6 Black update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged and that the SD card used is formatted. Save all the SD card contents before doing a format as this step erases all the contents of the SD card.
If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you further. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Let us know how it works out.