Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

DELUSO !

[ New ]

Mi hanno regalato la MAX ma sono molto deluso per il software di supporto.

Sia App Mobile Android che Desktop windows funzionano molto male , richiedono quantità eccessiva di risorse e offrono poche funzionalità.

Sicuramente NON è una buona pubblicità per GoPro e se non ci saranno aggiornaemnti a breve,
credo la venderò per acquistare una camera della concorrenza 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: DELUSO !

[ New ]

Hello @fireyflash108

Version 1.3 is currently available for Mac.

If you haven't yet, sign up to be part of the Beta testing group so you can participate in the testing and have access to the latest build/version of the Player.  Please refer to https://www.facebook.com/groups/658475918284901/

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

Rif.: DELUSO !

[ New ]

io uso premiere e sono felicissimo di cosa si riesce a fare

Andrea

Hiker

Rif.: DELUSO !

[ New ]

Probabilmente con Premieri si riusciranno a fare belle cose ma con una spesa superiore ai 500 euro di camera mi aspetterei un software a corredo gratuito anche per pc e un'applicazione android decente non solo applicazioni per il mondo apple ! o l'obbligo di dover acqusitare un software a pagamento come Premiere !

Se almeno l'app android e l'exporter pc funzionassero bene , non mi pare di chiedre molto

GoPro

Re: Rif.: DELUSO !

[ New ]

Hello, @fireyflash108. If you haven't yet, check out the GoPro Player for Windows. See the links below for additional information on how to handle your 360 media. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello @mariustanya, i downloaded a beta version of go player for windows but the video freezes, impossible to edit it, maybe my pc is not powerful enough, but it's incredible that the Insta360 Studio software works perfectly. This is a bad reputation for gopro!
I hope they improve the software soon, I'm even more disappointed!

Hiker

[ New ]
Help documents have no images available!
Because I don't have the privileges or images has been removed
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @fireyflash108. I am able to see the images on the same link that I provided. There seems to be an issue with the translated versions. We have reported it to the team and should be fixed soon. We appreciate your feedback. 

There are troubleshooting steps here that you can try to resolve the freezing issue observed with the GoPro Player. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Thank you @mariustanya I see the images now.

I followed the troubleshooting steps that you told me but the player still freezing.Smiley Sad

I have another issue, I tried to set the camera on 360 video 3k 60fps but when i add the files on Max Exporter the resolution shown is 5.6k 60fps why?  (look the image) 

2020-09-23_20h44_23.png