Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Customer support unavailable during working hours

[ New ]

My Hero 8 leaked water. It was used in a pool within the limitations advised.

I tried to contact the Customer Service through the form in the website (https://pt.gopro.com/help/ContactUs) however, the buttons shown when its time to submit the information "Contact via Chat" and "Contact via Call" are not working. I received no information that my complaints were submitted. The only way I could communicate with the team was through the feedback functionality, although I believe it's not the most apropriate procedure regarding my case. 

Slide1.JPG
Adventurer

Re: Customer support unavailable during working hours

[ New ]

change tu USaand english you get with them. your support

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @madeira35. When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Adventurer

[ New ]

When clicking the link, it brought me to the  bottom of the page and when clicking hte contact us, it brought me to this page

01.png

Now I get back on and the contact us business hours are notthere  but currently open  and it is  5AM pacific time, can     so staff is on I guess.  Actually no the chat button is desabled, and the site is  up and running while the support  here is working, so gopro  is working hard on fixing their Support.  when they get it  done it be like no other site ever.....

01.png

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your answer!

I have tried again in an incognito browser and a differente browser. The button appears to initiate a chat. But when I click it nothing happens. Is this chat an email that I am going to receive? or should the browser open a chatbox? 

Thank for your time!

Obrigado pela resposta!

Já tentei tanto em browser incognito e em Chrome e Edge. O botão surge para iniciar o chat, no entanto, nada acontece. É suposto esperar por um email? Ou devia surgir uma chatbox no ecrã?

Obrigado pela atenção!

Adventurer

[ New ]

Please open chrome, choose US english  and do the chat only and you wil lgo through.

Hiker

[ New ]

You mean that the popup stays white? If yes, just close the popup and reopen it again. (And it should work).

I would also highly recommend to change the location to US / English. You can do this by clicking the globe on the right top, and click "United States - English". When you select the US for support, within minutes you will have a representative supporting you.