Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Customer service is no help!

[ New ]

I Placed two Trade up orders in October. One on 10/20, the other on 10/21.We had a bit of trouble getting the RMA's Emailed but that was eventually sorted and I sent in two old cameras that yall recieved on 10/31. The order I placed on 10/21 was shipped out and we got the camera on 11/14. The first order i placed, on 10/20 is in limbo... I've contacted yall through chat, several times. By email, several times. Also by phone, several times.

I always get the same scripted answer. "We're put in an email to the warehouse and are waiting to hear back from them. We PROMISE we will give you an update in 24 to 48 hours." .....I never get that update. I have to contact you back to check on an order placed over a month ago.

I've asked to speak with someone up the chain and that gets nowhere. The operator assures me that he/she is who i need to speak with and that they will solve the problem. I'm. Still. Waiting...

Calling doesn't help... Emailng customer support is useless... Chatting is no better...

Is there anyone on here that can help?

Hiker

Re: Customer service is no help!

[ New ]
I guess no one from GoPro monitors this board?
Hiker

[ New ]

Sickening, huh? The Hermes courier is the same with their broken promises and misleading statements, even blatant lies.  Ebay are infinitely worse. Many messages sent to the Office of The President about serious matters on items costing hundreds or scores of £ get no consideration after all other routes are exhausted. Ebay even gave me an address for their legal dept. in Belgium a couple of years ago when I wanted to sue them for breach of contract. The docs cost over £9 to send - tracked - to the address given by the Ebay employee. 8 weeks later the docs. were returned - "address unknown". They probably took one look at what was sent...and sent them straight back. Ebay Concierge is no better [a crass "customer service" department for users who sell in 3 figure amounts and supposedly get better "customer service" than the individuals who do not deal with buying / selling in large 3 figure amounts]. Now I've learnt after going so far, and getting nowhere, and if the matter is important enough, get a "no win, no fee" solicitor, and / or expose the malfeasance as much as possible online, because most things are governed by some kind of contract, and if that's broken there are definite remedies, and these companies hate being shown up when they fail their customers. Good luck with GoPro!  

Hiker

[ New ]

bump

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

The best way to reach GoPro Support is to connect directly with our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.