Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Customer service is bad

[ New ]
Out of the box hero black 9 would not charge, the male part on camera was bad. They received defective camera on 12/21/20. I have been on chat with 4 GoPro Representatives and still can’t get Them to tell me when I will get my new replacement camera back. It is now January 9 and I still have not got an email that they’re shipping my new camera back to me. This is very unfortunate that a company this big cannot honor their warranty is in a timely manner has anyone else had this problem?
Tourist

Re: Customer service is bad

[ New ]
I’ve been waiting over 2 weeks for a response from customer service about a lens that won’t attach to the hero 9. Really bad service.
Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same issue

Hiker

[ New ]

"Bad" is a total understatement. 

I'd use the word "extinct or non existant" the brand is becoming an endangered species that customers are not wanting to rescue

Hiker

[ New ]

So true, had I done more research and been able to read the complaints here I would have never done buisiness with GoPro.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @steven840, @mcribsmtb. Please refer to my response to your other post.

GoPro

[ New ]

@lighttouchphoto, we can help follow up on your case with our Support Team. I tried using the email address on your Support Hub profile however, all I see are orders associated with the email. May we please have your case number for reference?

Hiker

[ New ]

Case# 08888553   I was a UPS delivery driver for 30 years, I know how package tracking works. The very second that UPS recieves my package they will scan it and I will be notified. You sent me an e-mail saying my replacement Hero 9 Black was shipped. In fact you created a shipping label with a tracking # 1Z550EY10300206172 but you have not shipped my camera yet.There is a big differents. All I have got was lies and the run around ever sense I returned my defective Hero 9 Black.Here is my proof that you have not shipped it..IMG_1037.PNGIMG_1036.PNG