Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Customer service HORRIBLE

[ New ]
Case #09090963 wasted time, rude, lied, and refused a manager to the point it was obvious they were waiting out the clock to get rid of my concern for my new black 8 that is broken.
F010B3C6-790F-4C16-B252-06632059F4D6.png
GoPro

Re: Customer service HORRIBLE

[ New ]

Hi @coolhero80775

We see that Support was able to attend to your case and an RMA has been arranged.

Please continue working with them regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

The only reason why the support was able to get a solution is that I had to force the issue.  I was given false information and mistreated: 1. online chat "disconnect" a few times but I only received one phone call back. 2. I asked for a new camera and I was told Gopro would only send me the piece.  I said it wasn't good enough multiple times and then he disclosed a warranty could replace it.  (Lie)  3. I was put on hold with the online chat for 30 minutes waiting for a manager at one time. 4. Asked a customer service rep " how long have I been on these chats and the person refused to answer a basic question which would help me understand how much time I really spent on this.  This is on record with my online chat. 5. Refuse to endorse my issue for a manager even though I requested a manager.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @coolhero80775

Sorry for any trouble caused.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding your case, it will be best to follow up with Support.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Why don’t you address my isssue instead of giving a hollow apology and asking me to do make work to solve your problem!