Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Customer care ??

[ New ]
Been waiting 2 days for someone to get back to me about max camera . Nothing ?? Tried contact again and it says that I have already applied cor a call back and it will be 5 mins :()
Hiker

Re: Customer care ??

[ New ]

I love GoPro but something must be up... between shortages, lack of support, (just found out there is no way to export my ambisonic 360 audio from the Max), I'm beginning to worry about where this is all headed. :( .....Guys... anything?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @andomsurf. We see your callback request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @thechrisjohnson. Exporting 360 audio is not supported at this time. The team is aware and there is no information yet on its availability in the media players. We will post about it once we have new information. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Why no return label in the packaging?

My Max is faulty, I want to return it, being waiting all day for a promised call back!

This is the last GoPro I ever purchase, I will ask my bank to dispute the payment, you don't have a customer service setup i can contact, not even an email, yet you still want to sell your gear, terrible GoPro!!!!!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @yorkie9668

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that an RMA has been arranged.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding your case, please follow up with Support at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej