Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Customer Service

[ New ]

At this point it's just ridiculous! I've tried multiple times across a one and a half month period to get into contact with a gopro staff member and still I have nothing to show for it. This morning I used the 'ContactUs' service to get in touch, I waited for 3 hours to enter into a live chat and my chat was abruptly ended before I had the chance to even send a message. Now when I try to start a live chat it reads "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later". I can't request a call due to having an 'Invalid Captcha', so there's nothing else for me to do. I've made multiple posts on this forum from another account, with no replies from an employee. I've spent thousands of dollars on gopro products over the years and this willl most definitely be my last purchase. I received my brand new GoPro Hero 9 and it completely broke in about a week as it does not charge or even turn on. I worked hard to save up for this camera, all I want is to get in touch with someone to arrange a replacement camera or a refund. This service is just not good enough, I don't have the time to be waiting around all day in the hope that sometime this month a GoPro employee will respond, what is going on?!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Customer Service

[ New ]

Hi @mitchellb65

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Customer Service

[ New ]

Hi @mitchellb65

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej