Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Customer Service seems to be non-existing?

[ New ]

I've been trying to contact GoPro for over a week. They will not return my calls (a dozen requests) and the chat says agents are helping other customers (I've tried several times a day everyday). An RMA was approved weeks ago, but the e-mail was never sent. (Yes, I checked my Junk box). What does it take to get support? Sad to see such poor support from a great product.

1.PNG
Highlighted
Hiker

Rif.: Customer Service seems to be non-existing?

[ New ]

Il servizio clienti ha dei problemi ormai da qualche giorno.. assicurati comunque di non avere bloccato i cookies, di non avere adblocker attivo, prova la modalità in incognito di chrome, prova a cambiar browser.. speriamo risolvano presto perchè è abbastanza vergognoso..

GoPro

Re: Customer Service seems to be non-existing?

[ New ]

Hi @fasthero53677

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that Support was able to assist you with your case.

If you have further questions or concerns, please follow up with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Ci piacerebbe farlo ma non funziona.. ormai è settimane che il servizio clienti è inaccessibile.. anch'io ne avevo bisogno e non son neancora riuscito a contattare nessuno.. (chat is currently unavailable for you).. non è possibile una cosa del genere!

Tourist

[ New ]

This issue has not been resolved. Still getting stringed along. And again, when I try to contact support, I'm not able to get through or get a call back. This is seriously an issue to not be able to have direct contact with anyone from the company. 

Latest e-mail sent from GoPro

What to do next:
•    Print out the Return Authorization (RMA) form that will be sent in a separate email. - its was attached to this e-mail
•    Package the items listed on the RMA form securely into a parcel, along with the form itself. (Please send ONLY the items that are listed on the RMA form. For example, if you are sending a camera, do not send the housing, battery, or other accessories unless otherwise specified).
•    Print out the attached return label, affix it to your parcel and take to your nearest drop off point (and get a proof of drop off receipt). In alternative, you can contact UPS to schedule a pick-up time at your home or office (please note that this can have an additional fee for the collection service) - return label was not attached to e-mail

1.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fasthero53677

It will be best to reach out to Support regarding this.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej