Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

¿Cuál es el precio de la gopro 8?

[ New ]

Hola, quiero comprar la gopro 8 pero la página web no deja claro cuál es el precio. Dice que son 329€ porque está de oferta, es decir, 100€ más barata... pero luego dice que te ahorras 100€ si canjeas una cámara anterior. Yo no tengo una cámara gopro para canjear, entonces mi pregunta es ¿cuál es el precio de la gopro8 si no canjeo otra cámara? 429 o 329€? 

Nomad

Re: ¿Cuál es el precio de la gopro 8?

[ New ]

There is currently 3 offers that GoPro are running.

1:  Buy the GoPro for X amount (which is $299 in the USA).  Comes with Free SD card.

2:  Trade in deal, trade in ANY digital camera originally worth over $99.99 and receive $100 off the original GoPro 8 Price (original GoPro Price was $399, so you get the camera for $299 after trade in).  Does not come with Free SD card.

3:  Bundle Deal.  Get a GoPro Hero 8, plus selfie stick SD card and spare batter for $349.

If you do your math and research you will see that the trade in deal is the worst deal as you don't gain anything from it. The bundle deal is the best deal.

Since we don't know where you are and can't see what prices are on your GoPro webpage, you'll just have to do your math and work out what the best deal is.  GoPro make the price clear on the trade in deal by showing the old price (crossed out) with the new price listed.  That price listed is the price you pay AFTER trading in.

Tourist

Re: ¿Cuál es el precio de la gopro 8?

[ New ]

Oh thanks, I am from Spain.

I saw that option 1 and 2 are confused because has no sense that the price are the same giving an old camera or nothing. By this my question.

Thanks