Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Crazy go pro

[ New ]

When I enter to the sea with my go,  it gets crazy and block all and start take pictures alone. So i need to get out to the sea and then remove the baterry and then all is ok. It is allergic to the sea.

Cuando ingreso al mar con mi go pro, la misma se vuelve loca y empieza a tomar fotos sola y se bloquea. Tengo que salir y quitarle la bateria. 

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: Crazy go pro

[ New ]

You need to lock the touchscreen before putting your GoPro in the water.  if you dont, it will read the water as finger swipes and make your camera go crazy.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

You need to lock the touchscreen before putting your GoPro in the water.  if you dont, it will read the water as finger swipes and make your camera go crazy.

Tourist

[ New ]

The issue is that i put my go pro in console. so the touchscreen is not in touch with water

GoPro

[ New ]

@braverange1035, just to clarify, what console are you referring to? You may also post back with a photo of the console so we can help check.

Tourist

[ New ]
Sorry, the go pro case
Tourist

[ New ]
This weekend i proved again and It was worst. All the go pro IS block and any funtion is available .I already update the software and any issue is solve.