Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Crazy battery drain in hero 6

60 fps
Highlighted
Hiker

2.7K at 60fps, I think 70 min is ok. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Its within what Gopro says on the web page

https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/how-long-does-the-hero6-black-battery-last

You might find a bit of better time after the battery is used for a bit. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Is anyone else have problems with the Hero 6 that the batteri bar changing nummers? For one minute it is 75%, next it is 33% then it can't go go 56% and so on. This happens even when i recharge ?
Highlighted
Nomad

I SERIOUSLY hope that GoPro wont allow this to happen anymore! I think they do way too much testings months before release, to let this even happen! I think the quality control should be on a higher level since you pay in Europe 570€ for a H6...its like 620$! You get a decent DSLR or something ellse without issues for that cash...

I bought my gopro 2d ago..and already i am noticing battery issues...doesnt charge fully, doesnt show correct precentage ... sometimes 0% sometimes 10% sometimes 80 or 100...idk...is it realy so hard to produce a quality product worth those 620$ ? Does realy everything made in China have to be crap?

I love GoPro, i'll never buy any other brand...im a GoPro for life...but seriously guys...step the game up and get the update out like yesterday...

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello,

I have the same problem. Sometimes when I switch on the camera, shows 100% fully charged, and sometimes with 0% but it’s still working. I have the last firmware 1.60 loaded.

cheers

Highlighted
Tourist

TIRED OF HEARING about how that it's normal for my GoPro6 to go from 99% to 0% in two minutes, then with 0% battery life it will run for 30 minutes -- at 0%!

THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I have two GoPro4s, one GoPro5, and one GoPro6.

If they'd stop saying it's normal and fix this stupid battery problem, I'd buy two more 6s. 

FIX IT AND STOP BLAMING MEMORY CARDS!!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

It’s a shame from gopro quality standards. I hope with the next firmware they can fix it...