Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Cracked Camera

I have had my GoPro for almost 3 years.  It is no longer covered under warranty but I only use the camera about once a year.  It is in very brand new condition.  I noticed when I went to use it recently that it would not turn on even when plugged in.  Then I noticed a crack on the side of the camera body.  I have no idea how this could have happened because I do not put a lot of wear and tear on the camera and I do not use the camera often.  I can't get the camera to turn on and I'd like to know if this could be repaired or looked at to see what exactly the inside damage is and what could have caused it.  

It seems that there may have been a fluke production defect that may have caused the body to crack.

Thanks

Dannielle Pratt

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Cracked Camera

Sorry but new or old gopro is not a repair center. tehy will be  happy to offer a trade in. if elegable .  contact them

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

Re: Cracked Camera

Sorry but new or old gopro is not a repair center. tehy will be  happy to offer a trade in. if elegable .  contact them