Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Correcting a recording after the fact

I am new to gopro and I think I screwed up all of the recording I did on my trip.

I was recording video at 1080 and everything was fine. Somehow I switched it to 2.7K and only after the fact when I downloaded the video on to my computer did I see it was skipping, etc.

Is there anything I can do to correct this and restore the video so it does not skip?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Correcting a recording after the fact

the video you shot is fine,  your machine may not be to spec and  that is the issue you have. when you place in the editor and do your work, make sure your  preview is correctly set up and when you render it, the video will be  smooth,   

simply load up to youtube keep private and  see theresults  it won't skip a beat.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Correcting a recording after the fact

the video you shot is fine,  your machine may not be to spec and  that is the issue you have. when you place in the editor and do your work, make sure your  preview is correctly set up and when you render it, the video will be  smooth,   

simply load up to youtube keep private and  see theresults  it won't skip a beat.