Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Contacting Go Pro - impossible?

[ New ]

Hi,

My Go pro has been freezing despite being up do date, using the supplied memory card, trying another etc etc.

I'm trying to get in contact but have been stuck in position 2 for an hour on the chat and as per everyone else can't launch a call back as I get the "Invalid Captcha. Please retry."

COVID is not a good excuse here, this seems like an attempt to block contact by making it very difficult and is totally unacceptable. Go Pro shouldn't be selling products if the customer legals can't be upheld...

This is my third Go Pro, and I thought buying direct would give me after care benefits, to be honest its shocking.

Please will an admin open a case for me, and give me details to contact, or request my details in return.

Thanks.

Sightseer

Re: Contacting Go Pro - impossible?

[ New ]

I've also tried a different browser, my phone, different PC, InPrivate, clearing cookies, clearing cache, trying US number, product contact, order contact, .... anything i've missed? (facepalm)

Spoiler

Sightseer

[ New ]

same problem here - gopro support just sucks so **bleep**ing hard .... 

no special service for plus users - not available at nooooooo time never! unbelievable .... 

im hoping that there will be another seller with good action cameras soon so that i can throw that trash away. 

Adventurer

[ New ]

how can I get with gopro  right now. wait till the offices open and contact via chat.   7 minutes to go.

Hiker

[ New ]

So here's how I was able to chat with GoPro support yesterday.

- Change website location to US english. (I am located in Germany and could not connect to chat with this location setting)

- Start chat during US support business hours.

- If the pop-up window is white/blank for over a few seconds, close the pop-up and click 'Start chat' again.

I do not remember which browser I used, I was juggling between Chrome, Egde and Firefox.

Best of luck!