Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Contact gopro

Hi can anyone tell me how I can email GoP. The online chat isn’t any good as I work them times and unable to use it while at work.

Thanks
Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: Contact gopro

hi,

this is one way:

https://gopro.com/feedback

still...in the past, when I reported issues, I received at least an email...now no feedback from GoPro, and I used this mode al least 4 time in the last period....

robert

Highlighted
Backpacker

I do find also the email:

customersupport@gopro.com

robert

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Robert thanks for the help I’ve tried both and no luck just get an email back from the customer support saying you need to create a new support case with GoPro. So hard to do when it’s only open working hours.
Highlighted
Backpacker

here is their response after sending an email

Hello, 
Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, this is not a valid email address to create a new support case with GoPro. 
If you already have an open support case with us, please reply within that email chain and your case will be updated with your response. 
If you do not have an open support case, please follow this link to contact a member of our team: http://gopro.com/contact-us

Many thanks,

GoPro Support 
www.gopro.com/support

let me try that link....

Highlighted
Backpacker

you are right!

Call us or Chat us.....

no email....

interesting way to do Customer Service.

Highlighted
Tourist

I know hard work to register a support number I really need to get hold of them as my hero 5 black just died

Highlighted
Backpacker

....sorry to hear that.... because of the new 02.60 software?