Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Conectando uma rede wi-fi dentro da secão Live para facebook.youtube - GOPRO HERO 07 BLACK

[ New ]
@aenriquez I only have this wifi network ... which is in my house ...
GoPro

Re: Conectando uma rede wi-fi dentro da secão Live para facebook.youtube - GOPRO HERO 07 BLACK

[ New ]

@dadu303, this is strange. I have an iOS device as well and got no issues live streaming to Facebook via my home Wi-Fi network (secured with a password). Please make sure that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your mobile device. It might also help to unpair and pair your GoPro camera with the app again (see Reset Wi-Fi Name and Password). Let me know how it goes.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @aenriquez @aragon1006 

I managed to make it work ... the problem was the name of my wifi network ... I changed everything to minuscule and without space, without any character ..... soon after I did it and I managed to connect normally ...
thanks to everyone who helped me !!!

GoPro

[ New ]

So glad to hear it's up and working now. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!