Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Comprei a GoPro Hero 9 no dia 17 de Setembro e ainda não recebi!

[ New ]

Boa tarde,

Estou preocupado com o meu pedido nºSO-3928330, pois quando faço o rastreio vejo que ficou parada em Lisboa desde o dia 21 de Setembro, com a seguinte mensagem, "The service selected is not available to this destination address. This has delayed delivery. / The package will be returned to the sender."

Como sou dos Açores, é necessário fazer algo?

Fico a aguardar a vossa resposta.

Obrigado.

Tourist

Re: Comprei a GoPro Hero 9 no dia 17 de Setembro e ainda não recebi!

[ New ]

Vejo aqui na UPS que voltou mesmo para trás a minha encomenda :(

Não recebi qualquer informação.

O que vão fazer agora?

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@filipet4011 - It does look like there was an issue delivering to your address. Our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can help with additional troubleshooting. Thanks.

Tourist

[ New ]
I already asked for the contact, they already called me, and the problem is that they do not send to the Azores, but this is not mentioned anywhere. They said that they would receive the money back for that order (since that date I haven't received any money), and to place a new order but with the address of someone known in Lisbon or Porto. I already did and I already received Gopro, asking that person to send now to the Azores. However my € 474.67 remains unpaid, disappointed with Gopro.