Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Commande non reçue par UPS..

[ New ]

Bonjour,

Je vous contact car UPS m'a notifié avoir livré ma commande mais je n'ai rien reçu.

Impossible de vous contacter via le formulaire de contact qui me dit depuis hier que le support est encombré et que le captcha est invalide pour l'appel téléphonque...

Je vous remercie,
Morgan FUCHS

Tourist

Re: Commande non reçue par UPS..

[ New ]

the same thing happened to me, they're still waiting from an outcome from ups

started this with them on 10/6

Hiker

Did not receive my order

[ New ]
I did not receive my order (package lost by UPS). After a few days spending hours trying to reach someone, I finally managed to get in touch with GoPro briefly but they do not want to issue a refund or ship another camera. And since it’s way past the two weeks since I placed the order, I can’t even cancel the subscription that I cannot use because I did not get the camera...

I feel like this is a scam. Horrible experience.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @foggyhike65672. Our Support team will be able to assist you with your case. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

GoPro

Re: Did not receive my order

[ New ]

Hello, @redrange56720. Our Support team has attempted to contact you back but was not able to reach you. We see your callback request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @crazypansexual7. Our Orders team is still waiting for an update from UPS. Once there is new information, the team will contact you back. Please keep the lines open. 

Tourist

[ New ]

J'ai désactivé le bloqueur de publicité et testé avec d'autres navigateurs, j'ai toujours l'erreur : Invalid Captcha. Please retry.

Et impossible de joindre quelqu'un par le chat...

GoPro

[ New ]

@foggyhike65672. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified on the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I respect the hours of operation and I have all time "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."
And for the captcha error, i try to use my mobile phone and computer and different browser, it's the same..

GoPro

[ New ]

@foggyhike65672, should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues initiating a chat session, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Hiker

Re: Did not receive my order

[ New ]

Yes, they did contact me after a long long time but it was useless, the only thing they could say was "our team is investigating". What are you investigating?!! It's obvious, clear, black on white, I did not get a camera after 3 weeks of ordering, either refund me in full or send out my order! It's that simple! Oh, sorry, that is what ALL the other reputable and serious companies do instantly, but of course GoPro is not one of them.

Tourist

[ New ]

Since this morning I click every 2 minutes on the button for the chat and nothing happens ...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @foggyhike65672

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!